Livery/ Horse Boarding
At Trent Park Equestrian Center we are able to offer horse owners an extensive range of livery facilities. Our convenient location, close to the M25, London Underground Services and on two major bus routes, makes us a popular choice with horse owner’s living/ working in the North London area.
Qualified instructors are on-site at our livery stables 24 hours a day, so your horse will have the best and constant care and supervision. Our staff are chosen based not just on experience, but on their passion and their love for horses. In addition, Trent Park has long-term partnerships with equine specialists, vets, farriers and dentists so our team of experts will meet all your horse’s livery and boarding needs.
We offer both working and full livery
Livery packages can be with monthly vouchers for lessons / hacks or without
Livery and Horse Boarding services available
We also offer a variety of ongoing training and riding clinics as well as shows/events, including cross country riding, dressage competitions and jumping.
Livery Stables Location
Our livery stables are near the M25 (Junction 24) and are 5 minutes walk from Oakwood tube station. Find out where we are
Please e-mail email@example.com for a copy of our livery pack or call the centre on 0208 363 8630
Livery Stables Facilities
Our equestrian centre’s wide-ranging livery facilities include:
- Two international sized indoor arenas (25 x 60m / 18 x 60m)
- All weather exercise track
- Large Floodlit, all weather Outdoor arena with equi-sand surface (30 x 50m)
- Small outdoor arena with equi-sand surface (20 x 30m)
- Cross country course (50cm – 1m).
- Off road hacking in 12 miles of woodland
- Covered horse walker
- On-site Cafe
- Post and rail fencing
- Regular turn-out, on a rota basis. Small groups (pairs/threes)
- Qualified on-site staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Locked Tack Rooms with livery locker facilities
- Stables of various sizes all with rubber matting and hay bars
- Good quality feed, shavings bedding & hay
- Tack Cleaning/ Grooming/ Clipping, Pulling & Trimming service as requested
- Ridden/ Lunge exercise as required
- Ample and secure parking for both cars and lorries/ trailers
- Reputable and experienced veterinarians, dentists and farriers
- Small tack shop
My time at Trent Park has been nothing less than educational in all aspects. It has developed my skills and polished a few off, helped me growing in confidence and knowledge around horses, helped me knowing what I am capable of with your on going teaching. It certainly exposes us to many things! I can confidently say this because it is all showing with my new job. There are things I come across and do here that I confidently complete because of the time I had at Trent Park Equestrian Centre, and I honestly can’t thank you enough!