BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
All lessons and activities should be booked in advance through our online booking system hosted by EcPro.
To set up an account please go to https://trentpark.ecpro.co.uk/
Once registered you can make bookings on the booking site or download the EcPro app on to your mobile device.
We take bookings for lessons/ hacks up to one month in advance but can generally accommodate you at much shorter notice. It may be possible to turn up at the riding centre on the off chance, but a quick check online or telephone call saves disappointment.
Please remember you will need to have set up an EcPro account before any booking can be made.
Lessons/ Hacks will run for 45mins from the time they start, however, if you are late for any reason, whilst we will endeavour to run the session over, this may not always be possible so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
Bookings for special events, i.e. Pub Rides, Pony Days, Show Jumping Clinic, Equestrian Experiences, Riding Parties, Dressage & Show Jumping competitions are taken up to a month before the event. Full payment is taken on booking for these events through your EcPro account.
Whilst we will take requests for horses and/ or instructors, we are not able to guarantee specific horses or instructors.
We reserve the right to make changes to any booking made with us.
Whilst riding with us, we will take every care to ensure your safety, however, riding is a risk sport and you can arrange your own personal accident insurance to cover you in the unlikely event of an accident. South Essex Insurance Brokers LTD (SEIB) has been in the equestrian insurance market for over 50 years and can arrange a personal accident quote for you. To get a quote, please contact SEIB on 01708 850 000 or follow this link: http://www.seib.co.uk/personal-insurance/personal-accident
- Correctly fitted hat up to current safety standard must be worn when riding. We are only able to lend hats to first time riders, after this we ask that riders purchase their own.
- Boots with a smooth sole and a small heel must be worn when riding. Please ensure there are no zips on the inside of boots as these could rub the horses sides.
- Gloves must be worn when riding
- Riders should wear long, comfortable trousers, e.g. leggings or jogging bottoms and a top that covers the shoulders.
- Payment for lessons/ hacks is made through your EcPro account.
- Full payment is taken at time of booking for all types of lessons, hack and activities.
- If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel, 24 hours notice must be given or TPEC will charge the full price of the lesson/activity. Cancellations can be made on your EcPro account under lesson bookings. Refunds for cancellations will be in the form of account credit on your EcPro account. Please note we cannot refund to your credit card or bank account.
- If you need to change the time or day of your lesson, we will always endeavour to help, but please remember that TPEC will charge for late cancellation or no shows. You can edit your bookings on your EcPro account under lesson bookings
- If you are concerned that you may have COVID and need to cancel within 24 hours of the lesson, please contact us and send the results of a PCR Test to email@example.com and we will be happy to issue a credit refund to your EcPro account.